Get Cyprus Citizenship By Investment
In 2016, the Cyprus Council of Ministers approved the amendments to the Scheme for Naturalizations of Investors in Cyprus by Exception. Said scheme is based on subsection (2) in section 111A of the Civil Registry Laws of 2002-2015. Any non-Cypriot citizen may apply for Cypriot citizenship through Naturalization by Exception if the applicant makes an investment of at least €2,000,000 for the purchase of real estate or invests in any Cypriot companies and business. Citizenship is granted to the whole family, their spouse and all financially dependent children under 28 years old.
1. The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
2.Certificate of No Criminal need to be applied.
3.Either make an investment of at least €2,000,000 for the purchase or construction of real estate.
4.Invest at least €2.5 million in commercial units in Cyprus, including a residential property valued at €500,000 plus VAT.
Documents Required For Cyprus Citizenship
- Birth Certificate for the applicant, spouse & children.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) for the investor, spouse & adult children.
- Criminal Record Certificate for the investor, spouse & adult children from the country of origin OR the country of residence.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Passport size photos for each family member.
- Adult Children – Certificate of attendance by an academic institution (original).
- Due Diligence Report issued through an internationally accepted database.
Option A – Residential property investment
Investing €2 million (plus VAT) in residential property in Cyprus.
Option B – Commercial investment
When the investment includes any commercial units, then the total investment should be €2.5 million (plus VAT) in Cyprus
[the required residential property must be valued at a minimum of €500,000 (plus VAT)].
The main investment may be sold after a period of three (3) years, however, the investor must always maintain a residential property in Cyprus, with the value of €500,000 or greater (plus VAT).
Advantages of the Program
- Obtain EU citizenship within 7-8 months.
- Citizenship is granted to the parents, spouse and dependent children of the investor.
- Valid for life.
- Reside, work, and study freely in any EU member state (including Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
- Visa-free travel to over 150 countries worldwide.
- Dual-citizenship permitted.
- No need to physically reside in Cyprus.
- No language requirements
Many People get rejected for not having proper processing documents and other immigration proceedings when applied for Cyprus Citizenship by Investment, It is better to consult experienced Immigration consultants to get without many exercises. U can contact vsk and co. Meet Immigration Consultants who can clear all your Cyprus Immigration Proceedings.
Click to Consult For Hassle free process.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT - Countries offering Residency and Citizenship by Investment – Golden Visa Programs
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT programs are programs designed to attract foreign capital and business people by providing the right of residence and citizenship in return (these programs will grant immediate citizenship to applicants and their families.). These are also known as citizenship by investment, golden visa, or golden passport programs.