How to Get Malta Citizenship by Investment OR Malta PR Visa For Indians
MALTA RESIDENCY AND VISA PROGRAMME - Malta Residency Program - Malta Citizenship by investment
Malta Citizenship By Investment Program designed to attract foreign capital and business people by providing the right of residence and citizenship in return. Malta is one of the most famous and beautiful tourist destinations in the World delivering you the opportunity to enjoy a cozy life amongst blooming flowers throughout year, with evergreen plants, and gentle sea breezes that freshen the air. Possessing the membership to the European Union, Eurozone, Schengen Area, the British Commonwealth, Malta enjoys the benefits of international cooperation.
The Republic of Malta is a densely-populated archipelago, located in the center of the Mediterranean, to the south of Italy, east of Tunisia and north of Libya. Malta is a former British colony, and currently a member of the European Union, the Schengen Area and the Commonwealth. It has about half million inhabitants. Its capital is Valletta, although its most populated urban center is Birkirkara, with over 22 K inhabitants. Its official languages are Maltese and English. Since its legal tender currency is the Euro (EUR). Malta levies personal income taxes on a residence and domicile basis. An individual is deemed to be a tax resident if he or she spends more than half year in the country, and is deemed to be domiciled in Malta if their permanent home is in Malta. Becoming a Maltese citizen does not automatically make you a tax resident or deemed to be domiciled in Malta.
Malta Citizenship By Investment – Policy
Malta Citizenship By Investment Program designed to attract foreign capital and business people by providing the right of residence and citizenship in return.
- Required investment in a form to be determined by IMA, having an initial value of €250,000, which must be held for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Possess the title to property, valued at no less than €270,000 if situated in Gozo or the South and €320,000 if situated elsewhere, for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Lease a residential property with a minimum annual rental value of €10,000 if situated in Gozo or the South or €12,000 if situated elsewhere.
Malta Residency Program - Application Conditions for Malta Permanent Residency
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years old, and provide supporting evidence of a secured annual income of at least €100,000 or in possession of fixed assets of not less than €500,000.
- Qualifying property (owned or rented) for 5 years.
- Qualifying investment (government bond) for 5 years.
- Certificate of no criminal history.
- Pass the due diligence.
- Purchase of medical insurance, (with a minimum coverage of €30,000 that is valid throughout the EU)
- Applicant must be a non-EU citizen.
Minor children, single and financially dependent children from 18 to 26 years of age; Spouse; parents and grand- parents of main applicant and spouse who are financially dependent on the main applicant.
Malta PR Benefits - Advantages of the Project - Malta Residence And Visa Programme:
- No language, education or business background requirements.
- Less investment, more economical: only €250,000 to get the right of residence.
- Time-saving application: duration of the application process is only 3-6 months.
- Having the right of residence for the whole family: With one main applicant, immigration permits are granted to the whole family, up to four generations.
- No residency requirements: enter only once during the application.
- No risks: “A” level national bonds.
- Travel to Schengen Countries freely: member of the EU, Schengen, the British Commonwealth, and the Eurozone.
- Global tax avoidance.
Malta Residency Program For Students
Malta Residency Program is also useful for students because Studying in Malta gives the students easy access to the elite universities. Proud to provide excellent education to students who wish to achieve academic excellence and gain an international mindset. With the benefit of an English teaching environment, as well as close ties with British and American colleges and universities, In the meantime, with her long history of the health service since 1372 and her continuing effort in health care improvement, country is ranked fifth by WHO’ s Measuring. Overall Health System Performance among 191 Countries. Respect is given to the medical staffs, and the local hospitals provide high quality service in the finest of facilities. The sound economic environment and the perfected facilities ensure you a high quality life.
Many People get rejected for not having proper processing documents and other immigration proceedings while applying for Malta Citizenship by Investment, It is better to consult experienced Immigration Consultants to get Malta PR visa for Indian without many exercises.
Click to Consult For Hassle Free Process =>
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT - Countries offering Residency and Citizenship by Investment – Golden Visa Programs
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT programs are programs designed to attract foreign capital and business people by providing the right of residence and citizenship in return (these programs will grant immediate citizenship to applicants and their families.). These are also known as citizenship by investment, golden visa, or golden passport programs.