Portuguese Visa – Citizenship by Investment
Portugal Visa - Get Portuguese Golden Visa
Portugal is a modern industrial and agricultural country with prominent metal refining, chemical, and oil industries. It is best known as a world’s leading producer of cork, made from cork oak. Portugal was an important cultural birthplace in the modern western history and became a global empire with Spain during the 16th century. Portugal is a member of the European Union, and as one of the world’s developed countries, it is also a founding member of the Eurozone. With a Portuguese visa in hand, you can invest and do business in your area of interest.
Golden Residence Permit Program
Portugal Immigration and Citizenship by Investment Program is a program designed to attract foreign capital and businesspeople. Portugal’s Resident Permit for Investment Activities (ARI), also known as the Golden Residence Permit Programme (GRP), came into effect on October 8, 2012, and was revised again in June and September 2015.
The investment requirements allow purchase of real estate property in Portugal with a value equal to or above €500,000. With a Portuguese visa in hand, there are no type or quantity restrictions on real estate properties. It can be zoned for residential, commercial, industrial, or agricultural use. The investment can consist of one or more sets of real estate properties as long the total investment value is equal to or above €500,000.
Conditions For Application Of Portugal Golden Visa
- Purchase real estate property in Portugal with a value equal to or above €500,000.
- Must be over 18 years years of age.
- Must be Non-EU country citizens.
- Must provide proof of no criminal record.
- Must provide proof of qualifying health insurance.
Dependent applicants (Family Reunification)
- The spouse of the main applicant.
- Children under 18 years old.
- Children over 18 years old who are single, studying and financially dependent on the main applicant.
- Parents (of both main applicant and spouse) who are financially dependent on the main applicant.
Benefits of Portuguese Immigration and Citizenship by Investment:
Some of the benefits are:
- One person’s application, benefitting three generations, allowed to apply for permanent residence after five years, allowed to apply for Portuguese nationality after six years.
- There are no requirements for certification of financial sources, no business background requirements, no educational background requirements, no language requirements, and no age limitations.
- Minimal stay period requirements, permitted to work, permitted to conduct business.
- Real estate can be sold after 5 years with no effect on residence, and real estate appreciation rates benefit investors. Real estate can be leased out to earn rental income.
- Visa-free access to the other 26 countries of the EU.
- Become a European resident and enjoy the benefits of the European countries. Non global tax country. There is no need to worry about the loss of assets.
- Global asset allocation, safeguard assets from depreciation.
Many people exit with rejection or suspension during the Portuguese immigration process due to improper documentation and immigration proceedings. It is better to consult professional immigration lawyers for processing your Portuguese immigration visa. Book an appointment with VSK & Co for consultation.
Citizenship By Investment - Countries offering Residency and Citizenship by Investment – Golden Visa Programs
Citizenship By Investment programs are programs designed to attract foreign capital and business people by providing the right of residence and citizenship in return (these programs will grant immediate citizenship to applicants and their families). These are also known as citizenship by investment, golden visa, or golden passport programs.