Registration of Apartment Owners Association in Bangalore
Registration of Apartment Owners Association in Bangalore / Apartment Owners Registration
Formation of apartment association is a vital task and apartment owners or residents need to be aware of all the related laws and regulations as they would ensure the future protection of their rights. Apartment Owners Association is a statutory body that manages and operates all common resources and amenities.
You Should To Know about Karnataka Apartment Ownership Act (KAOA) of 1972.
Before the property can be legally handed over to the owners, the builder has to register the Society within four months of sale of 60 per cent of the flats.
- Minimum seven or more members who must be above 18 years.
- Memorandum of association with name and objects of association, details of members of governing body with name, address and occupation.
- By-laws (rules and regulations) of the association.
- Fee for registration
Ensure that builder has obtained Occupancy Certificate for the apartment. Occupancy Certificate evidences the completion of the building as per the approved plan and assures its compliance to local laws. Here are all the documents for legal handover from the builder.
Before Going to Registration, The Members Should be ready with documents to submit for further procedure.
1. Occupancy Certificate
2. Deed of Declaration under 1972 Act.
3. NOC – Airports Authority of India
4. NOC- Ministry of Environment & Forests
5. Karnataka State Pollution Control Board – Consent
6. NOC from BDA for Construction
7. NOC – BSNL
8. NOC – BESCOM
9. BESCOM Approvals for Transformer & LT Panels.
10. BESCOM Sanction letter and Deposit Receipts
11. NOC- Karnataka Fire & Emergency Services & Conditional
12. Gas Approvals from Oil Corporations & Allotment Order
13. BDA Approved Plans & Modified Plans
14. Lift Approvals from Deputy Chief Electrical Inspector
15. BWSSB Sanction letter/Payment Receipt copy
16. List of Club House Movable Asset
17. Hand over of DG, Transformer & Fire Pump Details
18. Sump & Tank Capacity Details
19. Hand over -STP Pump Details
20. Hand Over – Pump Room Asset Details
21. Hand Over – Swimming Pool Room wih List of Assets
22. Hand Over – Sewage Treatment Plant ………. KLD
23. Hand Over – Play Area Assets
24. Hand Over – Basement Fire Hydrant Equipment Details
25. Hand Over – All Block Yard Hydrant Equipment Details
26. Hand Over – Fire Hydrant Details Block wise
27. Hand Over – Fire Extinguisher Details
28. Hand Over – Security Room Main Gate
29. Hand Over – Gas Bank Equipment Details
30. Hand Over – Gym Room Equipment
31. Hand Over – Club house Key List Details
32. Hand Over – Common Area Key list Details
33. Hand Over – List of Manuals & Service Report Files
34. Hand Over – Fire Pump Details
35. Hand Over – List of Architectural Working Drawing
36. Statement of Maintenance Deposit or Corpus Fund
37. Renewals – Annexure – E
38. Address Book of all the Flat Owners.
39. RR.No. Of all the Flats
40. Title Deed
If You are Planning for Register an Association, Best place to Consult Book Appointment